We want you to know how we collect, use and protect your personal information.
This information may include:
- your name.
- your student’s name
- your mailing address.
- your e-mail address.
- your phone number.
- your credit card number.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our Web site.
Cookies and How We Use Them:
How We Share Your Information: We may share your personal information with our employees and with companies acting as our authorized agents or partners in providing our service or co-branded services (e.g., credit card processing and customer and support services) to you and for Information Usage Purposes. These companies agree to use such personal information only for such specified purposes. Each partner must agree to implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of your personal information in order to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
Opting Out: You may ask us not to share your information or not to contact you by opting out. To opt out, change your preference settings on your account.
How We Secure Your Information: Our website uses Secure Sockets Layering (SSL) to encrypt your personal credit information, including your credit card number, before it travels over the Internet. SSL technology is the industry standard for secure online transactions. Encrypted information cannot be read or recorded as it travels over the Internet. You can tell you are sending information securely by the unbroken key icon or closed lock icon that should appear at the bottom of your Internet browser's window (depending on what browser you use). These icons will appear when you are placing an order on our Site. In addition, you will see our Site address change slightly, from http: to https: indicating a secure server connection is being used. The computers that store your Personal Information are located in a separate facility that employs the latest in firewall and security technology. We employ these procedures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
- Refund computations will be based on actual instruction received through the last date of attendance.
- The effective date of the termination for refund purposes will be the earliest of the following: a) The last day of attendance, if the student is terminated by the school; b) the date of receipt of written notice from the student; or c) the 10th school day following the last day of attendance.
- If tuition is collected in advance of entrance and, * if after the expiration of the 72-hour cancellation privilege, the student does not enter school, terminates enrollment, or withdraws, the school may retain up to $50 as administrative expenses and, from the remainder, shall refund that portion of the classroom tuition and fees and behind-the-wheel tuition and fees for services not previously received by the student.
- Refunds for items of extra expense to the student, including instructional supplied, books, laboratory fees, service charges, rentals, deposits, and all other such ancillary miscellaneous charges, will be made within 30 days after the effective date of enrollment termination, if these items are stated separately and shown as part of the data furnished the student before enrollment.
- A full refund of all tuition and fees is due and refundable in each of the following cases: a) When an enrollee is not accepted by the school; b) If the course of instruction is discontinued by the school at this location; or c) If the student’s enrollment was procured as a result of any misrepresentation in advertising, promotional materials of the school, or misrepresentation by the owner or representation of the school
- Refunds shall be completed within 30 days after the effective date of termination.
Changes to this Statement We will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
Contact Information: We welcome your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that we have not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.