Why Greenlight Driving Academy
- State licensed & approved Texas Driver Education programs
- Over 14,000 students trained since 2002
- Up to 15% auto insurance discount for teens
- Flexible classroom & driving schedules
- Locations in Grapevine, Coppell, Trophy Club and Boyd
- Permit Testing after 6 hours of classroom instruction
- On-line Drive lessons scheduling & Parent Hour Tracking
- Bus Service available from Carroll HS, GHS & CHHS
- Dept. of Public Safety certified Road Testing available.
Thank you for choosing Green Light Driving Academy.
Learning to be a safe and defensive driver will be one of the most important skills learned during your teen’s adolescence. Good skills and habits learned during their formal driving instruction will last a lifetime.
Green Light Driving Academy’s goal is to promote safe and meaningful instruction for teen drivers. The employees at Green Light Driving Academy take this responsibility very seriously and strive to teach teen students the needed skills and defensive driving practices that will enable them to navigate our hectic driving environment.
While the sun is out and roads are clearing in areas, side streets and less traveled roads will continue to be snow packed and/or ice covered. As we approach dark temperatures will begin to fall and roads will refreeze.
For the safety of our students, parents, and instructors, GLDA will be cancelling all drive lessons and classroom session for today (Thursday March 5) and all offices will be closed.
Drive lessons will need to be rescheduled at a later time and date using the schedule2drive system. An email will be sent to classroom students about make-up class.
We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause but the safety of our students, parents, instructors and the public as a whole are of upmost importance to GLDA staff.
Registration Questions? Drive Lesson scheduling questions? Visit our helpful links/resources page.
Premier Scheduling option now available - Please contact a GLDA office for details.