Why Greenlight Driving Academy
- State licensed & approved Texas Driver Education programs
- Over 12,000 students trained since 2002
- Up to 15% auto insurance discount for teens
- Flexible classroom & driving schedules
- Locations in Grapevine, Coppell, Trophy Club and Boyd
- Permit Testing after 6 hours of classroom instruction
- On-line Drive lessons scheduling & Parent Hour Tracking
- Approved Dept. of Public Safety 3rd party testing location (testing begins in January)
Thank you for choosing Green Light Driving Academy.
Learning to be a safe and defensive driver will be one of the most important skills learned during your teen’s adolescence. Good skills and habits learned during their formal driving instruction will last a lifetime.
Green Light Driving Academy’s goal is to promote safe and meaningful instruction for teen drivers. The employees at Green Light Driving Academy take this responsibility very seriously and strive to teach teen students the needed skills and defensive driving practices that will enable them to navigate our hectic driving environment.
GLDA is now certified by the Texas DPS to administer the official DPS Road Test. DETAILS
January Classes - New Year - Tuition Special: $410.00 for Grapevine and Coppell locations. Special Price good for on-line (credit card payment only) or in-office registration (credit card, check or cash payments).
NEED GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR TEEN? GIVE DRIVER EDUCATION THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON. Contact a GLDA office for gift certificate details.
GLDA will have special office hours between Dec 22 and Jan 2. Please refer to our hours here: OFFICE HOURS Christmas Classes will be held as scheduled. Please have Blessed Christmas Holiday.
AFTER SCHOOL BUS SERVICE: FREE pick-up at Carroll H.S., Grapevine H.S. & Colleyville-Heritage H.S. DETAILS
Premier Scheduling option now available - GLDA schedules your student's driving lessons - $75.00. Please contact a GLDA office for details.
Registration Questions? Drive Lesson scheduling questions? Visit our helpful links/resources page.